Me flirting: You wanna watch lord of the rings:*seductive voice*extended edition
Going to see The Addams Family Musical next week.
I’m so excited I could pee.
Wirru’s cosplay armour MEGA TUTORIAL is here!
You will need to *right click>Open in new tab* to actually read it.
Or see hi res version @ http://fav.me/d7qhxqf
Part 1 - Foam shaping, Part 2 - Foam Detailing, Part 3 - Worbla
Feel free to ask questions here, or (preferably) on facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=662470823840663&l=eac629db1e
— The Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets, Barbara G. Walker (p. 26)
Phillip Pullman - His Dark Materials.
Artist - Peter Bailey
Publisher - The Folio Society
”The heroine of His Dark Materials is 12-year-old Lyra Belacqua, who lives half-wild and carefree with her animal dæmon among the scholars of Jordan College, Oxford. Lyra’s guardian, Lord Asriel, has made an enemy of the sinister and all-powerful Church authorities – the Magisterium. Caught up in the conflict, Lyra must travel great distances, to the frozen Arctic wastes and beyond, towards a fateful encounter with Will Parry, a fugitive boy from another world. When Lyra and Will join forces, their perilous journey leads them to a decisive battle between freedom and authority, in which Lyra will play the ultimate part.”
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe s/he’s with me.”